Thursday, November 13, 2008

People Starting Businesses!

Hello folks,

I am inspired. A friend of mine was recently laid off from her company, where she was working for the past 13 years. After giving it some thought, she's decided to open her own business in the event industry. I'm so happy for her. I will do all I can to help her succeed. She's creative and very bright so she's on the right track already.

As an entrepreneur, I think it's so important to help others that want to start their own business. Lord knows that in this economy, no one can afford to rely on working for others. The tide has truly changed.

So, I submit to all of you....let's help our friends catapult toward a new career. How can you help? By giving them the pearls of wisdom you've received while in the trenches of starting your own business. It feels good to watch someone you love succeed!!!

No comments: