Wednesday, November 12, 2008

News from ACL Event Planning

Hey there,

I had a great day today. I went out to grab a quick lunch - Wendy's - real healthy, right? LOL.
Well, I was on my way back when I received a phone call from another planner located in Central NJ. She was calling to introduce herself and her services to me since she also makes invitation, in addition to wedding planning - really nice lady. Anyway, we talked for a few minutes, and at the end of the conversation, I asked her where she found my information, and she said I was listed in the NJBiz Event Planning Supplement.

Well, I had TOTALLY forgotten that I'd submitted a quote to NJBiz, because it was months ago and I hadn't given it another thought after the submission. So once I returned to my office, I quickly went online to find the supplement - and VOILA! there it was. My quote in realtime:)

I love NJBiz - they actually named me last year as one the NJ's Top Event Planners and now this year they've given me a great mention in their supplement. And of course, the topic couldn't be more timely - "Event Planners Reap Online Benefits". The article is all about event planners utilizing social network sites such as myspace, facebook, etc. Hmmm....sound familiar?

When you have a moment, check out the article:
http://www.njbiz.com/db/docs/MEPlannerForWeb_REV.pdf (see pg. 12).

The entire supplement is pretty cool - a great read!

Cheers!
Andrea

No comments: