Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Favorite Venue in NJ!



Hi Gang,

This blog may reach folks from all around the states, so I'd like to give as much helpful information as possible.

I've had the pleasure of working with The Palace at Somerset Park many times in the past and I enjoy an ongoing relationship with them. The event space is a Palladium style mansion located on several acres in Somerset, NJ. There are 2 wings, each with its own bridal apartment - yes apartment: it has 2 full bathrooms, equipped with a restroom, including a state of the art shower, sitting room, and full living room with fireplace. Each wing has its own library, which can be used for the cocktail hour - equipped with a large cherry-wood bar, and a huge outdoor balcony. Your reception ballroom is exquisitely decorated with it's own fireplace, beautiful Austrian chandeliers, and adjoining balcony. For the brides' grand entrance, there's direct access from the bridal apartment to the ballroom via a lovely, long staircase. Great for photo ops!
Check out the website for yourself:
http://www.palacesomersetpark.com/

The staff treats your guests like royalty, from the moment they enter the grounds. The food is wonderful, with a sumptious variety 0f fare. One thing I love about this place is that when I work a wedding there, I never have to worry about my clients - they are always put first and treated well. They actually make my job really easy on the day of the wedding.

Let me know if you've worked with The Palace or if there are other venues you've had really great working experiences with!

See you on the next blog!


Andrea

No comments: