Monday, November 16, 2009

Our Newest Ad!

Here at ACL we are kicking it up in high gear with marketing initiatives for 2010 and beyond....what does this mean? Well, for starters, we have placed a brand new ad (please see below)!




And, I'm really excited about my photo shoot tomorrow. Since we are being approached for magazine article content and other exciting things....it's time to get some really great professional shots done. I'd like to thank Tanaisha @ TBE Artistry for coming in to get me camera-ready - her work is phenomenal! and of course, I'd like to also thank Michael @ Michael Derek Photography for coming in to do the shoot. Michael is a great photographer whose work is incredible. I feel fortunate to have him on my side:)


I'll share the photos with you upon completion.

Until then....

Cheers!

Andrea


No comments: